Download Bubble Pop For PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Mac)
If you enjoy playing bubble games, then you wouldn’t want to miss this particular one. This particular game is a lot more interesting than the ones that you may have encountered previously. With this game, you are bound to spend several hours trying to perfect your game in order to grab all the stars available.
Features of Bubble Pop Star
What makes this game fascinating is that it takes you on a journey straight to the outer space. This very addictive game has a story mode. Play through the numerous levels and conquer as many stars as possible in each level.
The names of these different levels too are very interesting. The names of some of the levels include Planet Z, Asteroid Mine, Star Station Beta etc. Each of these in turn has different levels, and there are about 60 stars up for grab in each of the planetary bodies.
You can play the game in easy mode, classic mode etc. The classic mode is particularly interesting as the pattern of the puzzles keep changing, which also makes it challenging. The story mode alone has about 100 levels to conquer.
The game has HD graphics and the images are quiet sharp. There is also a high score leader board, and you simply won’t be able to stop yourself from wanting to exceed the current high score.
Steps to download the Bubble Pop Star onto your PC
Sometimes you will find links to the games which will help you download it in one swift move. Just a click of a button will download this game onto your pc. In case you do not find any such links for this particular game, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Before you can even begin to download the game onto your PC, you will need an emulator. There are several free emulators available online, and all you really have to do to get one onto your PC is hit the download button.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator of your choice onto our pc, you will find that an icon appears onto your desktop. Click on this icon and open it.
- When you have opened your emulator, type in Bubble Pop Star in the search bar and click on search.
- You will find that the emulator has shown more than one option in this regard. So you may have to do a little search in order to find the one that you have been looking for. When you have found it, click on download.
- Now that the game has been downloaded completely, it will begin installing itself automatically onto your PC.
- In case the game does not install itself (which is next to never); you may have to do it manually. Follow the instructions to do so.
Now that the game has been downloaded onto your PC, you will find yourself playing it a lot more frequently than you thought you would.