Caller Name Announcer – Download For PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Caller Name Announcer is easily one of the best as well as fun apps that you can find online since it announce the name of the person who is calling you or has sent you a text and hence goes on to combine both Caller name announcer as well as SMS announcer. However the app does not stop here, when a message is received on your phone the entire content of the same is announced as well.
The app comes especially in handy in situations wherein you are unable to receive a call or read a message but at the same time would like to know who is calling you or what has been sent in the message.
Features of Caller Name Announcer
The volume of ringtone of the phone gets minimized before the name of the caller or the sender of the text is announced. In case the phone is in the silent mode it does not announce the name of the caller. This comes especially in handy in situations where you do not wish to be disturbed.
It not only reads out the name of the person who has sent you the SMS but at the same time it also reads out the entire content of the message.
In case you do not receive the call after hearing the name of the person the very first time, it goes on to repeat the same until you either receive the call or disconnect it.
The app provides a number of customization options in a number of categories like calling, messaging and many more.
Steps to download the caller name announcer on PC
- Before you can download the app on your PC you will need to have an emulator. Since this app is designed to work on an Android platform to run the same on the PC an emulator is required. You will find that there are several emulators like Andy, Bluestacks etc. Choose one of these and download it onto your PC.
- Now that you have an emulator on your PC, you can begin your search for the app. To find the app that you need, open the emulator and in the search tool bar type in Caller Name & SMS Talker and hit enter. You will find a number of apps from which you can choose the one that you want.
- When you have zeroed in on the app that you would like to download, hit the download button. The app will begin downloading automatically and most of the apps also install themselves after they have downloaded. In case it doesn’t install, you can do so manually.
- To make use of this downloaded app, open the emulator and in the ‘in apps’ section choose the app that you wish to use and double click on it. This will launch your app and help you use the same.
- You can also directly download this app on Google Play for your mobile.
Now that you have the app of your choice on your PC, you can begin using the same as and when you choose.